On a daily basis you will:
· Project manage international qualitative and quantitative healthcare fieldwork studies.
· Manage the fieldwork experience, from formal commissioning to invoicing.
· Communicate and liaise with clients in support of their multi-country projects.
· Meet project timelines to client expectations.
· Commission and manage external vendors, contractors and suppliers.
· Liaise with other internal and operational teams.
· Reporting directly to the International Fieldwork Director.
What we need from you:
· Minimum of 2 years of market research fieldwork project management experience, ideally in a pharmaceutical / healthcare environment.
· Highly organised.
· Familiar with MS Office suite.
· Good verbal and written communication skills.
· An ability to multitask.
· A good telephone manner is a must.
· A calm demeanour under pressure is also important.
· Awareness of legal, ethical, data protection and adverse events guidelines / procedures.
Competitive salary + bonus
To apply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV attached.